VetPartners Meetings are now Mobile!
Great news - We're excited to announce that VetPartners is mobile with a
new event app!
Thanks to our new technology sponsor Patterson Veterinary, we teamed up with CrowdCompass to build an app that will make this year's Annual and Mid-Year Meeting experiences streamlined for all attendees. The best part is, it will be accessible year 'round for all VetPartners members.
The new app, called "VetPartners Meetings App," includes all the information you need for our meetings right in the palm of your hand! Including:
- Meeting schedule
- Daily agenda
- List of speakers, their bios and contact info
- All PowerPoint presentations and other handouts
- Important updates
- Meeting attendees' contact information
- Social sharing, including notes and direct messaging
- and more!
Download the VetPartners Meetings App Today!
Downloading from your iPhone/iPad or Android phone is easy. Simply open the following link from your mobile devise, and follow the prompts: Https://crowd.cc/s/xawY
Or view the app in your web browser at the following link: Https://crowd.cc/annualevent
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING THE APP
Whether attending the Annual Meeting or not, the new VetPartners mobile App is designed for all VetPartners Members!
If you’re not attending the Annual Meeting, you’ll definitely want to download the App to gain access to all of the meeting information including attendees info, speakers’ bios and all PowerPoint presentations. Throughout the year we will disseminate information via the App – so, we want you to be get connected too!
One of the benefits of the new App is networking and connecting with fellow VetPartners Members. Each member will create a profile with their contact information and have the ability to direct message members, schedule meetings and collaborate throughout the year.
Here are some important tips to maximize your VetPartners App experience:
- Manage Privacy Settings: similar to our public Member Directory on vetpartners.org, we suggest you set your profile on the App to ‘public’ by unchecking the box “Set Profile to Private.” By doing this, all VetPartners Members are able to view your profile.
- Messaging Attendees: Start chatting with fellow VetPartners Members when you access the attendee list. Because our App is open to all members, regardless if they attend the Annual Meeting, you’ll be able to chat with any member. Through the messaging feature, you will be able to send a message to one or several members at a time.
- Networking: Share your info with all VetPartners Members or select individuals you want to connect with directly.
- Downloading PDFs: Save or share PDF documents directly from the App! There are instructions for IOS and Android devices.
- Marketing Yourself: One of the key features of the VetPartners App is self-promotion. After downloading the App, be sure to complete the full profile and make your profile public by unchecking the private box.
- Playing The Game: It’s easy and fun to rack up points by completing ‘achievements’ on the App. Check your progress – VetPartners Members are pretty competitive!
- Sharing On Social Media: Connect your profile to your social media accounts. It’s a fast, effective to disseminate information in real time. And, it’s fun! Be sure to use this year’s hashtag: #vetpartners17
With Special Thanks to our Technology Sponsor: