VetPartners Meetings are now Mobile!
Great news - We're excited to announce that VetPartners meetings are mobile with an event app!
Thanks to our technology sponsor Patterson Veterinary, we teamed up with CrowdCompass to build an app that will make this year's Annual and Mid-Year Meeting experiences streamlined for all attendees. The best part is, it will be accessible year 'round for all VetPartners members.
The new app, called "VetPartners Meetings App," includes all the information you need for our meetings right in the palm of your hand! Including:
- Meeting schedule
- Daily agenda
- List of speakers, their bios and contact info
- All PowerPoint presentations and other handouts
- Important updates
- Meeting attendees' contact information
- Social sharing, including notes and direct messaging
- and more!
Download the VetPartners Meetings App Today!
Downloading from your iPhone/iPad or Android phone is easy. Simply open the following link from your mobile device, and follow the prompts: https://crowd.cc/s/1l8vO
If you’ve already downloaded the app, here are the instructions to access the 2018 Annual Meeting from your mobile device:
- Go to the VetPartners Meeting App on your
device, tap on the hamburger icon/three parallel lines in the upper left
- Click on the ‘gear’ icon for Settings and select ‘Back to all Events’
- This will open the ‘Current and Upcoming Events’
- Click ‘download’ to access the 2018 Annual Meeting
- You have accessed the 2018 Annual Meeting event. Now, tap on the hamburger icon/three parallel lines in the upper left again
- Click on ‘Log in’
- Enter your name and email address to receive a verification code in an email
- Enter the verification code and you will have access to the locked and advanced functions of the VetPartners app
USEFUL TIPS FOR USING THE APP
Whether attending the Annual Meeting or not, the new VetPartners mobile App is designed for all VetPartners Members!
If you’re not attending the Annual Meeting, you’ll definitely want to download the App to gain access to all of the meeting information including attendees info, speakers’ bios and all PowerPoint presentations. Throughout the year we will disseminate information via the App – so, we want you to be get connected too!
One of the benefits of the new App is networking and connecting with fellow VetPartners Members. Each member will create a profile with their contact information and have the ability to direct message members, schedule meetings and collaborate throughout the year.
Here are some important tips to maximize your VetPartners App experience:
- Manage Privacy Settings: similar to our public Member Directory on vetpartners.org, we suggest you set your profile on the App to ‘public’ by unchecking the box “Set Profile to Private.” By doing this, all VetPartners Members are able to view your profile.
- Messaging Attendees: Start chatting with fellow VetPartners Members when you access the attendee list. Because our App is open to all members, regardless if they attend the Annual Meeting, you’ll be able to chat with any member. Through the messaging feature, you will be able to send a message to one or several members at a time.
- Networking: Share your info with all VetPartners Members or select individuals you want to connect with directly.
- Downloading PDFs: Save or share PDF documents directly from the App! There are instructions for IOS and Android devices.
- Marketing Yourself: One of the key features of the VetPartners App is self-promotion. After downloading the App, be sure to complete the full profile and make your profile public by unchecking the private box.
- Playing The Game: It’s easy and fun to rack up points by completing ‘achievements’ on the App. Check your progress – VetPartners Members are pretty competitive!
- Sharing On Social Media: Connect your profile to your social media accounts. It’s a fast, effective to disseminate information in real time. And, it’s fun! Be sure to use this year’s hashtag: #vetpartners17
With Special Thanks to our Technology Sponsor: